6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, August 7, 2011

day 742

d'OH!

Ok. Yesterday, shebitch total meltdown. So, parked in the driveway, to make a clean escape this am. At least that was the plan. Got my stuff outta the vehicle, headed to the train (LIRR to NYC), when I got that "did I forget something?" feeling (turns out it was my brain, as you'll see). Thought I locked myself outta the vehicle. Broke the window to get access-turns out the key was in my gym bag. Sucks to have to balance so much. But ok, STILL made my train.

Did the run. Always a good one. This am was a bit more of a challenge as I hadda break the window, hurry to the train, AND rain. FUCK!!!!! Somehow though, as it always does, everything worked out. The rain stopped moments before race time.

This one is special. Curtis is WAY cool, and it IS the Brooklyn Bridge. Translation: your time WILL suck, but it's ok. Love that guy, one of us. Whatever "it" is, he gets it.

Rob, Helen, Gillian, and Deb were there. Quantum used to score it, now they can't even be bothered running it. Lots of Long Island usual suspects. Really fun.

Hung in nyc, then back to Toxichouse.

Why was shebitch on a tear. It's yearly thing. It goes to it's groupie's upstate for a week, so to rationalize a vacation from nothing, has to cause a fuss.

Pix below.

No comments: