6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

day 737

:)!!!!!

Had one of those rare evenings when nothing went wrong-other than Shebitch drawing more breaths.

Stoney asked for a lift to the gym, AND asked if I wanted to tag along. YESSS!!!!! One of those RARE moments when a teen bonds. He did weights, I did the ellip. Of course I paid for it this am, not as good a run as I could've, but, with doing the double yesterday.....

He's funny. You forget what it was like when you started out. He was amazed I only drank half a bottle of water. He'd refilled his container 2x. I told him about the need to hydrate, what amounts, and though gatorade beats soda, unless you're running distance-or marathon exercising, for a mere 45 mins it ain't no 'ting.

REALLY a good evening, then It came home. Oh well.

Beautiful morning today, after all the hail yesterday, surprised.

No comments: