6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 22, 2011

day 757

THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!

REALLY nice morning! Last evening, humid, sticky, rainy. This am, much more comfortable.

Was actually pondering going longer, but don't lets get crazy. Gotta put in a day on the job.

Really a surprising weekend. Shebitch has been behaving. Wassup with that? Saturday I came home, did the lawn, took Stoney to see Fright Night, and chillaxed. Sunday, did Alley Pond then went home to chill. Actually hung on the couch and (gasp) read a book! When was the last time I could do THAT? Actually was a peaceful weekend. Lovely.

How great was it to NOT have to do yet another "lost weekend?" Sooooo nice to NOT have to avoid my home. Was actually refreshing to hit the IFC Saturday (hadda head into Bleeker Bob's to get some cd's, so hadda check the flix) and NOT go to Whole Foods after to eat. Imagine that, head home to eat and chill! SO nice.

Got a post from Rob re: the Dirty Sock Run. Still glad I didn't do it, but nice to be missed.

No comments: