6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, December 10, 2009

this just in

Stoney's XBox had the Red Ring of Death. Been asking him to call his brotherfromanothermother (he had the same prob, mailed his unit for repair) to get the details re: where to send it.....Of course, nothing. So, one of the work peeps' sons does this crap, he looked at it, pronounced it indeed dead, and said repair: $150, new unit: $300+. Of course, I paid to have it sent for repair. I tell Stoney this, and...a word of thanks? No, disappointment. "I could'a called and...." and what, do the same he's done since it broke (over a month ago?) ...nothing. So, again, the good guy gets fucked. I tried to make him happy, I should've known better than to write a script. This was exactly the feeling I had when Shebitch first went off on me: there I was, expecting to get motherfucking father of the decade for taking care of literally everything/single parenting, instead, all my friends (and family!!!) are turned against me.

Amazing.

No comments: