6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

day 149

Ho?

Got called by Stoney this am, "mommy wants to know if you ordered oil." Amazing isn't it? You KNEW it'd come to this. 3 days before Christmas, and It can't manage a freakin' house.

Yesterday I came home with a tub in which to position the tree. Both of them were in all day, He: sick day from school(no, It didn't call the school to notify them, of course the school called me, Mr.Cleanup), It home because it lacks a life. Ok, I put the tree in the tub, of course I get second, third, fourth guessed. FUCK!!! I'm the only shmuck to do anything, and I get this crap. And no, "thank you" wasn't forthcoming. Add to this, this am's "mommy asked," utterly amazing. It really IS incapable of accomplishing anything. Though I GUARANTEE It did a shitload of Christmas shopping,. as our house lacks heat. Now, remind me, why DOES social security send It disability $$$?

Worked @ the Bronx facility today, again. Manana CATC. Be nice to be home, but here is home as well. 4 staff are MATC spanish speaking staff-my original peeps. Wonderful being back with them. We have the sort of history/relationship that only those who served in foxholes understand. We truly go back.

No comments: