6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, December 20, 2009

day 147

The good news: the snow came...and came...and came; STILL got my St.Francis on!!!

The bad news: Holiday Party??? Club elections???

2 of us showed, Eric and I. That's it. So I guess our club elections happen...dunno. This never happened before. Typical Alley Pond.

LOTS of fucking snow, and Douglaston got the worst (in the city that is, Hicksville got close to 2 feet). STILL made it to run 7, and in the mini van no less!!! Gotta have balls!

Woke up @ the crack of dawn, shoveled, piled it all in front of It's car, made sure the sidewalk was clear (Satan doesn't dig out his woman's car, but DOES care for pedestrians-and tickets from the town for not doing his duty).

Got the Christmas tree!!! I'm actually proud of me! NO ONE had trees left, Loews, Home Depot, Ikea, nuttin'. So...(this is why I get the big bucks, problem solving 101), got a REAL tree-as in, after the holidays, plant it. Nice eh? Talk about outta the box thinking.

Oh, and it was 23 of us there for the Ho Ho Ho, not 22. WOW!!!!! Guess we didn't boycott it.

No comments: