6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, December 27, 2009

day 154

that sucked.

The good news: I'm not president anymore. YAY!!! Good to be free. No more boring meetings, no more tolerating assholes who should be the subject of retroactive abortion.

The bad news: Tom lost the vice presidency election. Dunno how THAT happened. Actually yes, I DO know. The walkers elected him. I voted 6 times for him, he lost 30something to 20 something. I should'a voted more. How the FUCK he lost, someone who is reliable and a genuinely nice guy, to someone who has no sense of responsibility nor sense of self (he was gonna run for president for chrissakes!!!), I just don't get it. friggin' old farts.

The good news: Deb invited me and guest to the hockey game. WAY cool.

The better news: ran 10 with no pain. Wanna push it and run again manana, but no, do boot camp/cross train.

...can't beLIEVE Tom lost. Fucking amazing. Democracy is bullshit.

No comments: