6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, December 13, 2009

day 140

THANK YOU GOD!!!

Started the day a lil' disappointed. Wanted to do the Taconic Relays, but things-in typical AP fashion, fell through. Never mind, you are where you should be. So, found myself back where I belonged, @ The Parkhouse. No Pret, didn't see any of their crew @ the Mulcahy's run either. Oh well, gotta be in it to win it-yet don't show @ their event and all kinds of drama develops, funny (AND, they forgot, when they had their short lived Cross Country series-who went to both???), anyway, again, they no showed. Sucks for them.

So, there I was weighing my options, almost went to Suffolk for the Greenbelt run, but wanted to see Pret. Didn't show, getting to be a usual thing. So, did St.Francis. Hence, the title of today's entry. I needed it. First time since The Big One I was actually able to run St.Francis, no breaks, no walking. Time sucked, but I'm actually back. AND, as an added bonus, the rain actually started AFTER. Nice.

If I could've been @ 2 places @ once, would've gone to Peekskill, Helen DID ask if I wanted to come along. Would'a been awkward. Nice to be invited. Hope they did well.

REALLY glad to have my knee back. Was genuinely worried.

No comments: