6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

day 157

YAYYY!!!

Does it get any better than this??? I'm off tomorrow (new year's eve, gotta sleep in, to head into NYC and get my shit together for the run), and today, the boss takes off!!! YAY!!! Again I ask you, does it get any better than this????? It's like a holiday!

Did a 5k on the ellip last night, after doing 86th ave. Hadda come in as stalagtites were forming on my nuts. It was COLD! With wind chill, it felt like 9 degs. So, rather than St.Francis, stick to 86th. I'd have done the spin class, but there are none during this week. SHIT!!! What about us, the few/theproud/thehardcore/the wacked, who don't do resolutions, but rather, do that voodoo that we do on a daily basis regardless of the time of year???

This am, another 30 mins on the ellip, then into CATC, home base. Nice to be back.

No comments: