6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 7, 2009

day 134

NOT the way to start your day.

So...Monday, day off ("use 'em or lose 'em hours," ), Stoney: "If you wanna drive me to school..." give him the "4 blocks isn't even worth discussion, get dressed you lazy shit" talk, off he went. Got outta bed @ 7:30-midday for me, 1/2 the electricity is off. Whatthefuck??? Isn't a matter of bills(if it was that, why would half the house have power?)-the bill comes directly out of my account, called LIPA, transformer out. They guesstimate 10:30. We'll see. Nuked hot water for instant coffee, off to the gym.

Boot camp was great-really a workout. But you can tell I'm getting used to it when I didn't break a sweat. (of course, boot camp was preceded by 30 mins on the ellip).

After the weekend 5k's, the knees are ok. Time to up the count. See how much I can take.

Since I didn't break a sweat, packed, figured I'd shower @ home-see if the power DID in fact return. I pull into my block.....(JAWS theme), SHEBITCH!!!!! Headed for the hills, composed myself, entered the house. Jeeeez. More than this you don't wanna know.

Thank GOD I got my workout in.

No comments: