6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, December 25, 2009

day 152

So, ho, here is goes:

Priestbrother has been tagged as a waste of flesh per my sister in law. Like I didn't know this 49 years ago. She pointed out to Shebitch: "he didn't even send a card???" Now, those of you who are faithful readers well know earth, much less I, has no use for this waste, he's TOTALLY self-involved-AND a Priest to boot!!! Apparently it took her a while to get this factoid.

So, this am, St.Francis. Priest claims to be running, right. Remember last year, he claimed to be doing The Big One, yet his name was nowhere to be found. So, I got motivation. Knee be damned.

Stoney? Didn't value any of his loot. Fuck him, we did the best Christmas ever gift wise. Unappreciative little shit.

ho

No comments: