6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 5, 2009

day 132

pleasant surprise.

Did the Hot Chocolate 5k, 1/2 of the "breakfast weekend," today the Hot Chocolate, manana the pancake run. Walked into the auditorium to plut my stuff aside for changing post-race, Prez Pesa is there. Nice. Always fun to be with a peep. Not so fun trying to keep up with her, but nice indeed! And, @ least one Wearer of the Green won a raffle-though I was there in stealth mode-no green on me today. Didn't wanna embarass the club until the leg repairs. If I hadn't preregged, wouldn't a' gone. Shitty weather, great for running, not good for anything else. A good day to be indoors.

Glad I went to the Christmas party last night. A true measure of a friend is how long you know each other, and we've known each other for 2 1/2 decades. WOW. There was a nice mix of guests as well-drinkers, AA peeps, young, old. Well done.

No comments: