6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, December 10, 2009

day 137

I just don't get it.

I SHOULD know better by now, but never quite learn. Stoney, home from school, sick...usual reasons: he claims to have thrown up (I believe it) and feeling runny (yes, THAT kind) and nauseous. No fever. Do the math...he's run down. Again, the cumulative effects of no exercise and no veggies. I come home, he's ok. Just needed a day off. Amazing, utterly amazing. And...when I look 'round the house, Shebitch's mail is gone. It did a driveby. Good, pay your bills bitch. Getting tired of the calls from It's debtors.

Last night Core Training, would've given my eyeteeth (what exactly ARE "eyeteeth" anyway???) to stay for Boot Camp, but I felt horrible as it was, leaving Stoney all alone. Hadda get home asap. Then, after class, in the truck, check the crackberry, text from Stoney "quiero Taco Bell," funny bastard.

No comments: