6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, December 3, 2009

day 130

Rain rain go aWAY!!!

Wow. Helluva season n'est pas? BUT, the good news: these aren't 'zactly December temps. AND, adding to the fugly, rain AND heavy winds. Shit. You can iamgine the smell @ home: damp, + damp dawg, yeccccch.

Core training last night. After 2 weeks of boot camp, core was easy. Wanted to go to boot camp, but when your son asks when you'll be home, hoping it's sooner rather than later, you gotta boogie. Sucks for me, but it's not a me thing. Got home JUST @ the time I'd told him, thank G. Lil bastard was doing his h/w, he decided to take a nap when he came home (he's in a nap phase) following a game of handball. At least he got off his ass. Napping makes me crazy, napping from????? BUT, @ least I know where he is.

Tonight, last bored, then membership meeting. THANK YOU GOD. NOW I can get home on time and be with Stoney, rather than further the latch key kid syndrome. Will I miss my peeps, def. In the beginning, Pret meeting me in the parking lot, one stalking the other, now asking "haven't heard from you in so long" (I'm STILL doing exactly the same things, in the same places), the members being themselves-bless their lil dysfunctional hearts.

The two things I'm proudest of: no more fucking diner bored meetings, those were sooooo played out; and actually getting things accomplished. Nice. Thanks guys.

Thanks Tom, Deb, Ken, Laughlin, Gillian, Helen, Rob, Joe, Lynn, Stoney, et Al (who the fuck's "Al???" ).

No comments: