6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

day 150

and so this is Christmas...and what have you done?

THAT song wraps up our party here, and never fails to satisfy! Sums it all up n'est pas?

So...It finally got oil, after spiraling out of control again last night-ho ho ho. Can't shutthefuckup, regardless of the time of year ho ho ho. The usual "I can't live like this..." of course I responded by "please, use a SHARP knife." Amazing.
Boss was too cheap to send cards (he just bought new golf clubs yet...), so he sent out a message with what he values next to your name. For mine "For his strength in trying times," guess that's as close as I'll get to a positive evaluation.

Holiday party/elections reset for Sunday 12-27. Tried getting input from the peeps, to little or no avail, so, made a decision. We'll prolly get locusts-but at least no snow.

Weird being @ the Bronx for the past 2 days with the peeps I groomed @ Manhattan. Sorta like being raised in a family, given to foster care, then rejoining them. NICE to be with them again-we haven't missed a step.

This time of year really makes you think. Christmas we'll go to my brother's, at least that's the plan. Priest will be there-I'll make it a point to wear my marathon shirt-he made such a big deal of his intent to run it, we'll see his excuse this time. Never had much of a stomach for bullshit.

No comments: