6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

day 129

...and people think I make this shit up?

Still can't get over Shebitch's drive-by yesterday. Amazing. Utterly amazing. And best of all, It drove away in It's car. Now...do the math..."germ free/sterile environment?" That car is a sewer, filthier than Toxichouse was. Amazing.

Only thing keeping me sane is the fact that the house is now a home rather than an area to be trashed.

It DID ask "where's all my stuff," to which I answered "in a germ free environment." hee heeeee.

And...just when you thought the bleakness of being left high and dry on Thanksgiving was @ it's worst???G gave me what I needed. Bill e mails asking "long time no hear, wassup witchu?" He's undergoing the same shit I am, though not as severe. His ex sent his son to live with him (funny, men are pigs, we're this and we're that, yet when it comes time to DO something........ Sensing a pattern here?) What'd I say about women after 40?

Tonight Core Training, maybe Boot Camp. We'll see.

No comments: