6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, December 4, 2009

day 131

It's over!!!!!

Had the last meeting of the Wearers of the Green last night with me as prez. Nice. Got some bidness taken care off, then the membership meeting...and then...FREEDOM!
Love the peeps, hate the meeting. I can honestly say I've never been in a meeting I liked. Ever. Of any sort. They aren't a meeting of the minds, but rather, an example of using the most complicated means possible to achieve a goal. But LOVED seeing the peeps. Be nice to not have interrupted Thursdays.

Did we do good? Let's say with the help of each and every member-both present and not, the group has grown. Of that I'm proud to be associated with them. We got good people who keep their eyes on what's important. It DOES absolutely SLAY me when I reflect on other local clubs. Their hubris was their downfall. They lost sight of what it's all about. This summer we'll celebrate our 30th anniv. 'Nuff said. :)

Gave it my best and it worked. Well done.

No comments: