6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yin/Yang

Yin: did the 3rd of 3 races, did alright. Nothing spectacular, but alright. Mid pack, typical, but consistent. GREAT to see Deb, Noelia, George, Helen. Spoke of the gathering later. Only after the race did I see Tom, he JUST made it-and even after working all night kicked my ass. What a stud.

Made plans @ The Parkhouse for later, hadda make tracks outta NYC as today was the big day: Keith's urine.

So, SPED home, took the computer keyboards from hiding, had him pee and.........and...........the envelope please!!!! POSITIVE. Great. Another week of punishment/World of Warcraft withdrawl. Now understand, Shebitch is God knows where, Keith's alone in the house. He doesn't even know where It went. Guarantee It's @ the beach-ditch your son to attend to self. Nice. Meanwhile, It counteracts my every decision, the only being in this home who can even spell "parent." So, It went out and bought him a keyboard to counteract my computer ban. Been harping on me to return It's keyboard. So, I did. And took away the power cord and harddrive for the computer. Enjoy the keyboard bitch. Pity Keith is in the middle. He has to learn.

Understand: He wakes up @ the crack of "too late to still be sleeping," I'm long gone to whatever race, It is nowhere to be found. Life @ Toxichouse.

Thank G he wants to come to the BBQ. How fucking long can you stay inside. If I hadn't taken him to the movies Friday he wouldn't have done shit except X box.

No comments: