6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

4 for 4

did the Wall Street 3m, the 4th of 4 races. What a crowd!!!!! Thousands! (I thought they capped the entrants @ 5,000?)

But, that wasn't THE story.

11am, It calls, "and you wonder why I get mad @ you," no I don't-don't really give a shit, but don't lemme interrupt, "why do you put the dogpoop....."

Now, remember kiddies, It and Spike wanted Hulk, and never walk nor clean after him. Yes, It IS mental.

So, of course I leave a string of voicemails, "if that was your way of thanking me for mowing the lawn," "if that is how you thank me for cleaning after YOUR pet..." you get the drift.

So with a belly full of anger, off to NYC. Hung with Pret, got my head on straight, saw Management-a GREAT film-Jennifer Aniston was REALLY good. A real indie flick.

Then, the race. Wow. Just Wow. @ one point-prerace I turned to see the thousands headed to the start-really impressive.

Then, on the way home, stuck in a not moving bus for 30 minutes. Now kiddies, what do we do after a race: right, get rid of that which we ingested to do the race. You can imagine my condition. Took 2 hours to get home. FUCK!!! And what was the cause, you know those handicapped things on busses to allow wheelchairs? This one didn't work. FUCK!!

Thank G for texting.

No comments: