6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, May 4, 2009

recovery is good!!!

recovering from yesterday. THAT'S the good part of doing the half-less recovery time AND it's raining STILL. Couldn't run if I wanted to.

Doing the urine test @ home. Pregnant? No.

Yesterday, checked Spike's phone, his main peep said he stole a dime bag from his cousin, asked if Keith wanted to smoke it this am. So we had THAT talk. NO, not the fun one, the drug one. So of course I came home with instant urine tests. Either he tests positive for drugs, or he's pregnant. We'll see.

*** Got a call from Deb, n' SHE accuses ME of popping in and out???!!! Turns out she was @ Eisenhower looking for me and her cousin. Wow. You're never really as alone as you think you are. AND, to come out in THAT weather said alot. She said Terry didn't see me (I was ONLY wearing the AP colors, sticking out like a green thumb), but he must've been looking for bibs.

No comments: