6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, May 7, 2009

good one

PRAY this is the last recovery day. Never again. This is crap. HATE not running, but don't wanna risk perm injury. Now I'm glad I always stuck to my guns: i.e. COULD run ALOT faster, but NOT as often. I LIKE to run. I NEED to run. My therapy. Thank G it's been raining.

Great bored meeting, we really do have a good bunch. Boogied on the membership meeting, Kwas was gonna take it for me-he pulled a no show-typical, but Lock and Ken took care of bidness.

Came home, HATE being away from Spike knowing he's unattended, but hey, gotta live. He now wants me to shave his head. Why? His mother got him a gay haircut, It has a thing about bangs, sick bitch. Spent an inordinate period telling him: yes, it IS a gay haircut, but no one in their right mind LIKES haircuts immediately thereafter (and, with his bowling ball head, shaving it would exacerbate his feelings). Hope he takes my word.

No comments: