6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

smoke 'em if you got 'em

so, day one of adolescence, a.k.a.the toke era. Spike got a positive on the thc test, denied smoking, claims he was in a car in which...yeah right. So today, he has no computer until his urine tests negative. Big prob: his lying. THAT'S unacceptable. Kids will experiment, he IS @ THAT age, but lying about it, or thinking I was THAT stupid, not cool at all. We'll see. Just say a prayer, they say the apple doesn't fall...

Or, you reap what you sow. How long have I been after It to not leave him unattended. He has, in fact, become a latch key kid. AND, it turns out his brotherfromanothermother consistently tests positive. NOW It tells me. At least he can't recreate It's cycle of abortions and addictions. God I hope this is merely a phase.

Miss running, hopefully manana. Funny how life closes in tighter around you when you don't.

No comments: