6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 1, 2009

that didn't hurt a bit

still reeling from the bullshit @ the LI Marathon expo yesterday-really the singularly poorest run clusterfuck I've ever seen, balanced by Polansky joining the Wearers of the Green. Cool or what??? When you can get the Prez of a brother group to join, you've accomplished something. Really says alot for the Striders. WAAAAAY cool. Again, G to the rescue (He must get awfully frustrated watching us go crazy over nothing).

Took the day off to register for the NYC half, and attend the US Open training. Ok, here we go: try to log onto the NYRR site-after prior year's server overloads, expected the worst. Surprise, it DIDN'T totally suck! Nice. First couple of attempts, server overloaded (hang in there, remember the old days before speeddial-trying to order concert tox from Ticketron?) patience...patience....Third try, I'm in. But, SHIT need a user name and password. After prior probs, I'd e mailed my info to my personal e mail, punch it up, I'm IN!!! Cool.

Good news: I'm in. Bad news: $65 friggin' bucks!!! Better the NYRR than Shebitch. And again, how much would you pay to run through a closed down Times Square. Nice.

...I thought love was only true in fairy tales...............

No comments: