6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, May 25, 2009

The day after

thanks to the hot tub after, not too bad today. AND, guess what??? There IS a Y in Burlington. Thank G it closed @ 2 pm otherwise I'd have gone.

THIS run has to be in the rotation as a club roadtrip. REALLY a great time.

Did great coming back, didn't hit the city @ all, left @ 7:30 ish, back to Queens @ 1ish. Not too shabby. AND, when we got to The Job, they were having their memorial day bbq.

Bless Tom, great bud. Never have I spent so much time with one human, besides Steve, without wishing they'd shut the fuck up. With Tom, it was all good. VERY cool. Again, being a New Yorker, what could have made it better? Having the Quebec crew there. But this Yin'd the Yang; he couldn't make that trip, so he made this one.

He did GREAT: 3:50. Me, I did my usual, you know you're running consistent/strong when the crowds @ the end are telling you "looking strong, good pace," I may be mid pack, but I'm a CONSISTENT mid pack.

Back to Toxichouse, what's Keith doing??? He's on the fucking computer. Conned Shebitch into getting him a keyboard (remember, positive urine, computer ban?) because of a project-G forbid he uses the library. Why did I go ballistic? He's on it playing Warcraft. Needless to say, he has another week of computer ban, AND another keyboard is locked away. Great parenting eh? Dad says one thing, Bitch does another. AND is stupid enough to but the manipulation of a child. Of course, dog shit not picked up since I left either. Memorial day, and he's alone. It went to a birthday party, then waitressing. Nice. Warm memories. And you wonder why I take off?

...cool medal.

I'm back on the horse, thanks to you guys.

No comments: