6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 8, 2009

by the hair on my chinny chin chin

juuuust squeaked through this week-a tough one. First, started with a disaster/clusterfuck, a.k.a. The Long Island Festival (!!!???) of Races. What a shipwreck. Never again.

THEN, recovering from the clusterfuck of the year, THEN couldn't run if I wanted to-rain and MORE rain.

By today, the backyard looked like the rainforest (the organic one, NOT the cafe), and I was jonesin' for my miles.

Got another St.Francis in today. Makes 2 days in a row, nice for this fucked week. Ran into a usual suspect who, too, did the Long Island Clusterfuck. He did the full-I admire him, although in 6 1/2 hours. Not I Lord, no freakin' thanks. Was just glad to get St.Francis in today.

Also, got to do the lawn before MORE rain comes tonight. SHIT!!!!!

Although, sit for this one, guess who got a ticket last night-RIGHT IN FRONT OF TOXICHOUSE??? Yes, It. Too funny. Grab an atheist. Didn't signal, cop was on It's ass toot suite. Add to this no insurance and lapsed reg. Heeee heeee. What's that about "what goes around...?"

No comments: