6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SHIT!!!!!

ok. Trusted Stoney on his own this am. Yes, Shebitch is still spending nioghts elsewhere, caring fopr wrinkled people (GREAT family dynamic we have).

So, trusted that, @ 16, he'd get to school without me-his training wheels/probation officer.

So, Shebitch was in mid-rage yesterday, raging about how It was gonna fuck with my stuff. I knew It'd be out 'til 4:30, so hit Toxichouse @ 2:30. Who's home??? Stoney!!!!!

He had "diarrhea." Called Shebitch to say he was staying home.

FUCK ME. You KNOW if I'd been here, that wouldn't have happened.

FUCK ME!!!!!

I can't do everything. Hadda be on the job, also, after the twat raging that I do nothing, about other things, I hadda detach.

That's what I got for detaching. Lil fucker ditched school.

FUCK!!!!!

***And, didn't get my Kris Kringle gift.

No comments: