6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 26, 2011

day 883

Humbug!!!

So, ok. Got my miles in yesterday, get texted by Stoney asking when I was coming home-they awaited me to open gifts.

THAT went well, Shebitch discovered either we're related and living under the same roof, or someTHING bitch slapped some sense into It. Either way, there were gifts. Of course, nothing for It. I bought the tree, using last year's logic. The kicker, It didn't even remember!!!!! I reminded It that everyone got Ipods last year, and I got a tin of dollar store cookies. STILL smarting from that one (AND, I bought It the BROOOCE box set!).

So, we made it through ok, to Uncle Pete's-in seperate cars-It was going to tend for a sick groupie after.

Uncle Pete's went well...until...It HADDA have a psychotic break. I threw a ball of wrapping paper at It as a goof, It flipped. THAT was only the beginning. THEN, It went on a tear about my gluing shit down (stuff It insisted on moving). People there indicated I must be mental-without asking about the precipitating factors. THEN, Stoney goes on a tear-in a FOUL mood when I stated "as soon as I get ink for the printing press," when discussion came around to his going to college. Bitch REALLY hasn't a clue. It doesn't internalize that I currently pay everything, haven't had a raise in years. Really. WhattheFUCK can It be thinking???????????? And, as a result, Stoney gets raggy, saying I didn't have to get sarcastic. WTF??? Fuck me. Ho ho ho.

But, this am, got my run in. 41 degs, sweatshirt and shorts. NIIICE.

No comments: