6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, December 16, 2011

day 873

amazing, truly amazing.

Last night shebitch goes off BIG TIME. I had the gall to eat some chicken that was in the fridge. Call the lawyers! Of course, THAT was the smokescreen for Its excuse. It was spending yet ANOTHER night away, cooking for a sick groupie. Now, again, let that sink in. We have no heat, an empty fridge, but It goes to cook for others...after RAGING that someone living under the same roof ate something from the fridge. Mental?

So, this am, God again took care of bidness. Hadda get up as a ridiculous hour to get my run in and shower-SOMEONE has to be a parent around here. Amazingly pathetic that the Bitch cares more for outsiders than her own son, let alone me (I was glad for a peaceful house). Stopped to get Stoney hot breakfast, and here I sit. Hey, got my miles in (@ 4 in the fucking morning!!!!!!!!!!).

This am, a video shoot. Me, a model!!!!!! Amazing. Truly amazing.

Yin/Yang.

No comments: