6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

day 877

bitch (ho ho ho)

So, we were supposed to get the Christmas tree yesterday. So much for THAT idea. It's tending for the wrinkled people-again-instead of a REAL job. So it was delayed until today, supposedly so It could clear the pile of shit where the tree will reside. Of course, the pile of shit was never moved yesterday, instead, It blew into the house, raged, screamed @ me for clearing the basement, raged @ me for not recognizing Stoney when he was a baby in the pool 14 years ago in Montauk (yep, it's true, great memory eh? AND, notice, I was actually in the pool-It was on the side. Typical. DO nothing, critique those who do. And, why didn't I recognize him? It was his first time in the pool. Again, let that sink in. The other day It raged about my inability to let things go, hmmmmmm. Sunk in yet?????).

So, this am, 47 degs!!!! Yummmmmmmm. Sweatshirt and shorts. On 12/20!!!!!

AND, practiced Christmas with the patients. :)

No comments: