6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

day 885

so far, so good!

Keeping one eye on the weekend, trying to NOT end this year on a down note. Though DID just get Stoney's progress report. Not good. And he wants to attend college? Best of all: English marks suck, and he's late too often for first period. Sound like a stoner to YOU???

BUT, this am, I ran. Yesssssss. Last night, was POURING. But, the rains ended by 1am. Thank you GOD! Got my miles, now I'm gold.

Shebitch up, literally, all night. Cooking. Why? Its friends coming in for the holidays. Yes it sucks. Us? Nothing. Friends, everything. Remember: these are the same people suckered into believing I'm Dr.Evil. Yet, cook for them, while we have nothing. Amazing. I ran today, I'm ok. No joke, up ALL night (Stoney too!!!). Can you imagine? Up all night, sleep all day. Yet I'm whacked????

No comments: