6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, December 2, 2011

day 859

busy, productive, life.

REALLY had a blast yesterday. Was, frankly, dreading heading out to MSG for a weekday show, but...their schedule doesn't revolve around me.

Hadn't planned on going, but when she had a ticket, offered it to me, hadda follow God's plan.

Sho' 'nuff, amazing!!!!!

The Garden is refurbished, nicer lounges etc...much more spectator friendly. More open spaces. We sat in the section I usually dislike, but strangely, didn't seem to suck like it used to. Nice.

Opening band took the stage, on time, split, Seger took the stage @ 8:30. Played a solid 2 hours, BROOOOOCE showed up, played Old Time Rock n' Roll. Wow. And to think I hadn't planned on going. God bless my peeps!!!!!

Even told her, if it hadn't been for her, I'd have split early. REALLY had a blast!!! Great company, AMAZING show, turns out, it was his farewell concert. Wow.

This really IS the year of the "we're still alive years later." Cheap Trick next week. See what I mean?

An amazing way to end the week. You know it was amazing when you wake up still smiling.

Just gotta stay outta God's way.

Wow.

***Got back to Toxichouse, It asks where I was. Now let that sink in. Does It EVER tell me where It's going??? So I responded "out, with my make-believe friends." Really has some balls. "I can do whatever I want, I play by different rules, but YOU owe me an answer." I don't think so.

****** GOD BLESS MY PEEPS!!! This am brotherfromanothermother called to touch base. Peeps last night, peeps this morning. Really feeling the love. When I can be tempted to exist solo, they save me from me. They've no idea how important they are.

No comments: