6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, December 22, 2011

day 879

yin/yang

there IS a balance to everything!!!

This am, 55 degs!!! Holy SHIT! Needed it.

Yesterday, Stoney texts me, asking me to bring home Subway. Normally, no biggie, BUT, after getting stuck for the Christmas tree........Shebitch NOT contributing in any way, shape, or form...But, ok. I said I would.

I get home, tv on, heater (electric) on, house empty. WTF???? Was sorely tempted to feed the sub to Hulk, but I wrapped it thinking, "Fuck him, I'll eat it."

Texted him, he was out with useless Bitch buying computer shit. Again, let that sink in. No food, poor fuck hasta text me asking for sustenance, but the Bitch is out buying him computer shit. THEN, spends the night, again, elsewhere. (yet, taught religion in the pm. Teach the crap, yet abandon your son and spouse).

So, where's the yin? The Yang?

A)I ran this am, thanks God.

B)Re: Kris Kringle. I didn't get shit for the past 2 days (you're supposed to get 2 small gifts, then one big). Turns out, I got the person who had me!!!!! And we BOTH made out!

Ok, God, you exist.

Tonight, the patients' Christmas party. ALWAYS a wonderful thing. When things suck, do for others. Can't go wrong ;) .

No comments: