6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, December 18, 2011

day 875

hey, I tried

Went to Deb's Christmas party...for a minute. Was almost like: I went in the front, left through the back. I think I spent all of 10 minutes. I'm kind'a famous for that. Really not big on small talk. Saw her, wished her a happy, then split.

Home? Stoney admitted smoking. Shebitch out for 3 days, amazing. I truly feel as though the world's on my shoulders.

But, I ran. FREEEEEEZING this am, had the club elections, so hadda do the early run. Ran unopposed-so voted against me would'a really sucked. Now I'm prez, brotherfromanothermother vp. Nice.

***One of the renegades, my rasta brotherfromanothermother, and I had one of those shared bro moments. He thought he was the only one who couldn't handle a treadmill. I, of course, told him that was the sign of a real runner. My man!!!

No comments: