6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

day 864

!!!!!

As amazing as it may seem, actually got my miles in today. Nice!

Rain predicted off and on, enough to drive people into the gym, however, actually had an idea. Knew the local thrift store had a pair of Asics in my size. Hmmm.....sure enough, no one grabbed 'em. AND, better still, there were 2 pair! So, got TWO pair, total damage: $26. Amazing!!!!! So, in effect, had throwaway running shoes. Now, the part that gets me: you can NEVER find Asics that fit in the stores, yet @ the Thrift store it works???? Thanks God!

So, why not take a day off, or hit the gym? You know nothing is the same as running. I was mentally prepped for Boot Camp or Spinning, but alas, chose to run in the rain. It DIDN'T totally suck! Now that the gym's been refurbished, the sauna (thank you GOD!!!) again works, I feel things are back in order.

Again, why did I havta run? Shebitch has actually been civil, so wassup??? Stoney. Turning into a taciturn teen. VERY affectionate toward Shebitch, but, of course, I'm Satan. Sat on the couch, he had 30 Rock on the tube. He got up, changed the channel. Hurts more than I can describe.

Got my miles, got my run in, life is good.

No comments: