6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 12, 2009

THIS is what I get after 3 daus?????

(things Jesus might have thought)

OK, so it's Easter. Another day. Not getting nuts about it or I'll slash my wrists, much rather not do that. They're gone, left on time. Can't go to my bro's as we normally do as he supposedly gave It $$$ for a divorce, so I'm stuck. WAS hurt that there wasn't even any of that shitty Easter candy on the table this am, that sucked. Remember how hard mom tried to make this a special day for us, only to have it all come down to this. Nice, really nice. Good to know I'm appreciated. So.....

Did St.Francis, got re-grounded, saw the peeps. Nice. Ran with Pret, nicER. Then, decisions decisions. Go to the car show, take in a flick??? Neither, came home, did the lawn. First cut after winter. YES, my back hurts, but did my ab workout anyway. With the house to myself it dawned on me "shmuck, what the fuck are you running from?"

Go Jesus, hope you're not disappointed.

No comments: