6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, April 11, 2009

nine is fine

did the Scotland Run 10k esta manana. THIS makes me q for The Big One-this and one volunteer race, but that shouldn't be too much of a prob. Only bone I have to pick is I hate volunteering when I could run the race, but that's the spirit of giving n'est pas?

10k in CP = one loop round the park. Challenging, but not a total ball breaker. What MADE it a pain in the nutsack was the friggin' rain!!!!! Damn it G !!!!! But my buddy Mr.G was there-bless him, and Tom n' I hooked up prior to the starting gun. Thank G for the West Side Y. Chillaxed there pre race and post race. Lifesavers!!!!
Got a text from Pret asking where I was. Odd.

STILL raining as I type. Good, as it kills any thought of doing the lawn. Yes, kiddies, it's THAT time of year-the first cut post winter.

Tomorrow: Easter. Sucks. Here's where things stand:

1)People who are self serving/toot their own horns/think the world revolves around them get great evals. A go to guy who gets everything done, seeking no notation thereof, gets shit.
2)Bipolar/Shebitch preps to go away for a week, spedning thousands, while sucker stays home and pays taxes on It's ill gotten income.
3)Bipolar/Shebitch religion teacher chooses to do so on Easter Sunday no less. Go Jesus!

Thank G for running. My peeps know wassup. Most of them. Still disappointed Pret didn't know what race was on today, there IS a world outside of the Queens Village area.

No comments: