6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

mirror mirror on the wall

hadda play dress up today. BIG to do with the Comish and the Gov.

There was a new facility for Vets opening, the biggies were scheded to be there, so on with playing dress-up. What a load of shit. People of course commenting on the suits, my reaction: I know I'm good, don't need a suit as a prop. Hate that fake shit. But, hadda do it. The Gov IS a pisser, really genuinely funny guy, self-effacing etc...I make it a point to NOT dress this way, few people get it: the patients aren't reason enough to present your best self? Some big wig is more deserving???I don't think so. Naked emperors.

Rain esta manana, stopped when the day started, damn!!!!! Got my workout in though, ellip in the am, core training in the pm. Whew!!!

No comments: