6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, April 24, 2009

memories, like the corners of my mind.........

(good thing you couldn't HEAR that)

Went to a big conference with The Gov esta manana. He was signing the law repealing the Rockefeller Drug Laws. REALLY took me back to my roots, I should've NEVER left Queens. The peeps from my grade school were there, the Principal-when I was there he was entry level, is now 58. Imagine, 9 years older than me when I was a student. Something wrong there. He, Assemblyman Jeffrion (Jeff) Aubry-the main guy behind this legislation-also a classmate of mine-also the Gov's cousin. Wow. Of course we spoke, wow, just fucking wow. My blood truly is blue and orange. You should've SEEN all the politicos, pure bullshit, but they showed up due to my man Jeff. Even Charlie Rangel. God I love Queens.

St.Francis esta manana.

Are you sitting? Good. Asked Spike if he wanted to come with manana, he said Yes!!!!! Prob gonna do the Bronx Zoo run. That'll be a hoot, esp w/Spike.

No comments: