6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grab an atheist!!!!!

ok, Shebitch gets $8,000+ from Social Sec for disability (while working 5 days weekly, but don't lets go there), of course, no $$$ withheld, so, who gets to pay $1,300+ in taxes? Right, so, delay income taxes as long as possible. (and It can-with a clear conscience, go to Aruba, while I pay taxes on It's cheated income, better be a hell!!!). Ok, with me so far?

Remember when I didn't pay the mortgage? Then, hadda borrow against my retirement to make up the unpaid months? Guess what's paid up? Right, THE LOAN. Suddenly I have hundreds more in my paycheck!!! NICE. Way to go God!!!!!!! So, there's plenty of bucks to pay for Shebitch's fraud, and then, a vacation for me. Fuck 'em all!!!!!!!

God, I'm glad to be back. Really down for about 2 weeks. Been doing the right thing and STILL fucked. But no, right wins out. Sucks I gotta pay for It's fraud, but it's cheaper than a funeral or alimony.

St.Francis this am, again, beat the rain! Again, thanks G.

No comments: