6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, April 4, 2009

steady there!!!

knocked out the 10k esta manana, didn't TOTALLY suck, but nothing amazing. DID break 9 mins, nice. Didn't really intend to, just wanted to run strong. Results talk, bullshit walks. Did the 1st 5k and 2nd 5k within one second of each other. Consistent splits. Nice.

Tmrw, the 4m in Central Park. Should be a good run. With the hills, compares well to my daily thang.

***Nice to see the LI peeps, dropped off a s___load of race apps, threatened the peeps with bodily injury if they don't show for what I now feel is MY race. Yes, I take it personally. Nice part is, many in the club feel the same. Prob is, there are 2 other races that day, our being the longer of the 2, and the one with balls. We'll see.

Luck to the peeps in DC for the Cherry Blossom.

***STILL can't believe it's been 24 years. MAN!!! N' I could've sworn it was only 19. THIS is imp't, VERY imp't, confirms my notion that those of us who in fact ARE hot shit have no need to toot their own horns. Like I said above, results speak for themselves.

No comments: