6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 13, 2008

you get what you need

so, following ANOTHER night of toolateloudShebitch-It was yelling after midnight (mental Bitch), there I am @ the Mulcahy's run. See Pret and co warming up, when...lo n' behold, Tom calls asking wassup. He forgot the run was @ 8 am, so he did it as a bandit. Of course I told him the way my luck was running he'd win a raffle despite lacking a bib.

Ran the first mile with him, bless him, then the next 1 1/2 getting in Pret's way. Yes, as a New Yorker, whatever road I'm on is MY road. Almost kept up with Pret, beat me by 13 secs per mile.

Then, hadda boogie n' hit the job-shit hitting the fan.

Can you BELIEVE construction is gonna f up the basement for another week. Now...take a moment...think. Where does the Christmas party occur. Exactly. We're fucked. Ho ho.

No comments: