6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, December 18, 2008

life IS good!!!

ok, sometimes you gotta get back to basics.

Did St.Francis, shorts, long sleeves, gloves. Perfect. Broke a sweat, knees felt ok. Really should'a taken is easier after having a 15 hour day yesterday, but wouldn't have had it any other way.

Filled with good feelings, saw bldg 40, smiled, reminded me of my history in Queens, the best make-out spot @ Alley Pond Park, College, ahhh...good times.

THEN, news @ work: we hadda fill out our bumping papers. OK, Been Ying'd.

But still, got my run on, after all, work is what you do in between runs n'est pas???

THEN, secretary calls, her mom died. Sucks for her.

THEN, go to p/t, more arm abuse.

THEN...what do I spy with my one good eye: A CHRISTMAS TREE!!! Just as my dejection had reached new depths, just as I sought solace in giving to others-the patient's party-I come home to this. COOL! Shebitch ISN'T utterly useless. I was really down re: my Manhattan peeps getting shut down, Shebitch being Itself, Christmas a week away and still no tree (don't forget this IS Toxichouse-where last year's tree stayed up 'til March, when one of It's friends took it down).

Wow, we have a tree. Cool.

Thanks G. You allowed a lapse in It's illness.

Life IS good.

***Party pix @ bottom.

No comments: