6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

on the second day of Christmas...

So, The Complainer: 1)helped his son with his homework
2)practiced with the patients for their Christmas party
3)cracked the whip @ useless staff

STILL haven't gotten over Shebitch's comments yesyerday evening. "You complain about everything," I actually hadda look around to see whom It was addressing. Amazing. Within Toxichouse, in It's presence, I will never speak again. Write that down.

St.Francis this am. WONDERFUL!!! Shorts, T-shirt. Brief moment of panic-thought G was doing a Lucy on me n' making it rain after the turn around, but no, stayed dry. Really prepped me for the day-not to mention getting me through last evening's aftershocks.

Think about it: It leaves to see a movie with It's gal pal, leaving a sick son @ home, after leaving him alone all day. Wow. Just wow.

No comments: