6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, December 19, 2008

can I pick 'em, or can I pick 'em?

thanks yet again G! The boss is off for 2 weeks starting Tuesday (yipeee!!!!!!!), so gotta take days when I can or lose them. Today being yet another friday off. Yet again, for a choice few days, being me doesn't suck. WONDERFUL awakening to the snow falling. When I wanna I can sleep-as in: went to bed last night @ 9, awoke today @ the crack of 11:30. YUMMMMMM. AND internet's working. YUMMMMMMM!!!

MATC's slated closure gnaws @ me, especially the agency calling in children to do a man's work re: the Crisis Response Team. But, oh well. Sucks for them.

Manana, Ho Ho Ho. The only run people do for the sweatshirt-i.e. of ALL the fuckin' shirts given out all year, this one is worn by nearly all. @ one Strider club run, 4 dif peeps had 4 years dif Ho Ho Ho shirts on. Cool.

...I thought love was only true in fairy tales.....

No comments: