6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 6, 2008

2 hearts babe get the job done...

got my Hot Chocolate on. Well, sorta.

Did the Seaford Hot Chocolate 5k, didn't drink any-only take my sugar in chocolate form @ the flix. Did ok. Shorts, hooded sweatshirt, gloves. Flat, fast-well, fast for me. All the usual suspects there, the rest will be @ manana's Pancake 5k.

Back to The Parkhouse to see who's there. Walked right by Lock and KK, funny, not recognized (could YOU not recognize me, scary that), then cooled down w/Pret.

Manana, the other half of the 5k pair.

Predicted precip: snow showers. Yumm. Good for time though.

Saw, again, In The Land Of Women. Wow. If you haven't seen it, SEE IT. Pret would get it, the rest of you must imagine.

...two hearts are beating as one, two hearts.................

No comments: