6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, September 15, 2014

Make THIS make sense

Someone who contributes NOTHING, cannot speak without making me the object of their displaced anger over a wasted life, a professional victim, gets pissed @ me for not keeping them up to snuff re: what I do everyday.

Yes, It IS a psycho.

Goes out, does laundry, stops back in for long enough to call me a liar for not keeping It up to speed (Namecalling? Really? Grow the fuck up).

Does It EVER tell me what it's doing? Yet demands to know what I'm up to?

And, you havta wonder how It knows?

Hope it enjoys reading this.

But you know, I need counseling.............................that's psychospeak for "thank you for paying every bill despite my not cooking nor cleaning, nor frankly not doing a damned thing. Yet, I'll do everything to undermine you in your sons eyes."

The good news: the God it claims to teach about in religion (now THAT'S funny) knows wassup.

All Its friends who take my inventory, a very one sided inventory? They clean, they cook, they are spouses. Somehow, that never gets translated.





No comments: