6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 1925

Score!!!!!

Woke up Sun, raining. no prob. Remembered the past: rain in one place does NOT equal rain in another. So, off I went. Hit Queens, no rain!!!!!!! Nice! The club had its refreshment run, I (naturally) was finishing as they were starting. Brotherfromanothermother and his wife were walking. Funny, they show up only for the refreshment run. Can't afford insurance, yet can pay for races, whatever. Anyway, did my run, saw my peeps.

Lo and behold, texted re: housewarming! Rob and Helen. Really nice, THAT is what a house looks like. You know, people who actually give a shit! Not one person who cleans what the others ignore, not people subverting every effort to keep a place together. Two people who give a fuck. Take note Mental One!

Had a great time with my make believe friends.

Woke up, Psycho was out! Nice.

Stoney was sleeping, woke up briefly to use the bathroom. Great kid. Only concerned re: wassup w/college? But, since It SCREAMED @ me when I tried managing his homework, I detached. See the result? It needs to spend more time in the sun and the beach, apparently cancer wasn't enough. Don't clean, ignore your home, lie in the sun as dogshit scent fills the air. Don't lift a finger, spend all your time running the only person in the house who actually accomplished anything's name in the ground. THAT'S what JEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZUS would do? Good sobriety! Tell your friends. Oh right, they believe anything. Tell 'em about the piles of shit all over the house, as you critique MY shit. (especially love the attack on the locked boxes in the den. Ever wonder WHY they're locked? Ever wonder WHY Bitch magically had a bunch of my t shirts? Unless of course it magically worked @ CATC or wore size large Led Zep shirts. Of course none of that gets mentioned, only the stuff in the den-as chair frames rust in the driveway-after sitting there for years.). Amazing.

I had a great Sunday, Monday will likewise be positive.

No comments: