6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 1909

Karma

Day before I need to put air in a tire, a semiusual thing as I drive a lot. So, yesterday, needed to put fix a flat in. Still made my morning run. After my run, saw a thick nail/screw embedded in the tire. However, the tire held! Fix a flat is a fucking miracle! So, took it to Mavis. Along my old route, there are dozens of tire shops. first one was near the gym, they recognized me from the old gig. Told them to do whatever's needed. Lo and behold, 15 mins later, repaired! $21! Not too shabby! Ad that to the can of fix a flat I bought to replace the one I used, total, $32. Karma isn't always a bitch!

Point is: didn't miss a step, didn't blow my cool (Sybil would've raged and blamed me. Remember when it accused me of putting a nail in Its tire. Remember my response "why would I waste a nail?"), got my miles, and did all this shit within 2 hours. Good to be sober and happy, you know, what It professes to be in between bouts of psychotic rage.

Then came in to a duct taped door. White trash hope repair. But we always have a bottle of Snapple and something to smoke.

(how's college?)

No comments: