6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 1914

13 years later

On 9/11, I was on a golf course. @ Grossingers, I was getting used to the gps, when suddenly it died. Went to the clubhouse, the second plane was hitting. This was on CNN, all the players surrounding the tv. I asked if it was a joke, no one answered. Shit.

So, what do I do, carry on. 2 peeps died there. my thing: it validates my m.o.: you have now. Not manana, not yesterday. Not one person who entered those building thought they'd never make it out. My belief in: "every moment could be the last," mimics the "one day @ a time" thing.

So, today's I'm off. Got up late (4:30am), got my miles, hit the gym for weights, now chillaxin'. Stopped by Target to pick up some supplies, who do I spy behind the electronics desk? Stoney! I was very proud, but gave him a nod/wink.

Guess college ain't hapnin'.

No comments: