6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 1919

Back to it!

After spending WAY too much time off (a day) back into the fray! Get my miles in this am, then see what the day brings.

Re: yesterday. No, I have no privacy. Obviously it and Stoney monitor all my actions on the computer (the result of not having a life nor respect for boundaries), yet it claims I have boundary issues? Honey, you're not that important. also, you have nothing of interest to anyone. Don't flatter yourself! (this from the same person who accused me of stealing mail? Remember The Beginning? When I lept from its car after lowering the sun visor? What fell out? My Amex bill! Opened! Causing a $75 late fee???? Bitch. Of course It'll never bring that up). Pure fucking psycho.

I'll get my miles, life is good.

No comments: